Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fiji

Departure # 3
Nadi, Fiji




I departed from LAX for a 10 hour flight to Fiji. Once I settled in my seat, I took a gravel, put on my night shades, neck rest and blanket. Later, I woke up to an announcement that we would be arriving in Fiji in 2 hours. The passengers next to me told me I looked like I had a good sleep. 

Upon arrival to Fiji, 3 male musicians welcomed visitors with joyful music. 6am in the morning and 3 hours to go before I check back in at the airport. Time to explore Nadi!

Toured by taxi.

Unfortunately, I didn't do my research and asked him to drive me anywhere beautiful. Not the best decision to make. 

The driver took me to an island shaped as a foot.  





A village where the first Chief settled. The villagers walked barefoot.
Bought a necklace from a young lady.


Sleeping Giant Garden


The exchange rate was favorable $1CDN - 1.67 FJ.
In the future, I would really look forward to visiting the islands and beaches. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment