Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toronto, ON

Departure #1
 
Train:
Toronto to Vancouver
(3 days, 14 hours)



10 hours till departure from Union Station, Toronto. 

Time is ticking.

Preparing for departure reminds me a lot like when I played sports in high school, the championship game day has arrived. 

Did I prepare and train myself to the best of my ability?

I prepared the departures, worked 2 jobs for 3 months to finance and became a SWAP member to ease the transition of working and living in a new country. In these few hours, there is nothing more I can do to prepare more for, yet enjoy the ride!



Preparation




I really thought I could pack the clothes I wanted to bring into my backpack. I was actually sad to leave my animal print shirts behind. I know I will find cooler shirts that will have to complete my wardrobe. Haha. Although, during my past travels experiences, I hardly wore everything I packed.

Finally, I packed a pair of each type of clothing...about 1/3 of the picture above. Yikes!



 Training
 Professional Waitress




Personal Trainer and Lifestyle Coach


              
     
Yes...indeed I do train customers from the restaurant at the gym. I feed them fried yet tasty foods and then tell them to come train with me. If you follow my unique meal plan and fitness workouts you too can look as fit as these to young ladies.  

As of March, I started a new profession as a Server. I had no prior experience, except at my mom's kitchen. I dedicated my time and effort to learn a new profession. I felt it was an important skill to have while traveling, but more so in enhancing my sales and customer service skills.

In addition, I wanted to reunite with my most passionate profession of all, Personal Training. I was certified when I was 18 years old and began training at GoodLife. My work experience in physiotherapy became a valuable asset towards assisting clients with health related issues. Reuniting with personal training made me feel 18 years old all over again, yet smarter and more experienced this time around.    

I am happy to know my preparation and training will commence and the dream will become a reality.
 
I will miss all my family and friends. 

I look forward to sharing my experience with you as much as I can! 

Lots of Love! xoxo 


SKYPE: leasie.loo

YouTube: leasieloo2012

Here we go…Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Jasper, and Vancouver.
I will be visiting nearly 7 cities, and 3 countries in 3 weeks. 


Let the Canadian tour begin!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elise..You just missed the big flood at Union Station. It happened on June 1st. Hope you're having a grand time on your new adventure.

    Steph and I really miss you at the gym.
    Hugs
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW. You need to do the Grouse Grind. I only went one way (up) and took the lift down.

    ReplyDelete